Is Your Salon Retail Space Ready For Winter 2022/2023?
Winter 2022/2023 is right around the corner. So, it’s officially time to have a retail space revamp in your salon with all of the winter haircare essentials your clients need for this upcoming season. Are you unsure where to start? Discover some of our favourite winter haircare essentials (not only for clients that wear hair extensions) for you to stock up on today to ensure their hair is kept fabulous throughout the colder months…
1. Hair Extension Conditioner 250ml
Moisturising is key to healthy hair over winter to replenish the loss of moisture. Conditioner provides your client’s hair with moisture to fight any drying damage to their hair caused by continuously moving from colder weather outside to indoor heating inside, not forgetting wooly hats and scarfs.
Therefore, your shelves need our Hair Extension Conditioner and lots of it…
- Formulated with invigorating ingredients including argan oil
- Protects the longevity of human hair extensions and your client’s own hair
- Sulphate and paraben-free
- Leaves the hair feeling silky soft
2. Miracle Mist 100ml
A great product to repair any damage to your client’s hair, especially over the upcoming colder months, the Miracle Mist is certainly essential.
Just like Conditioner, the Miracle Mist is a brilliant product to help retain the moisture in the hair.
- Enhances the hair’s natural beauty
- Hair feels silky soft and revitalised after use
- Leaves the hair looking rejuvenated
- Includes heat protection so your clients can use their heated styling tools with confidence
3. Hair Oil 50ml
Encourage your clients to extend the performance of hair extensions and their own hair with our luxurious Hair Oil.
Oil is a necessity for the hair so it can remain gorgeous. The harsh weather has the potential to dry out your client’s hair meaning they look for moisture causing a dry and frizzy appearance, certainly not a look your clients are wanting.
So, stock up on our Hair Oil which is bound to be their new best friend…
- Leaves the hair noticeably radiant
- Gives an intense glossy finish
- Provides the hair with great softness
- Maintains healthy hair extensions
4. Wave Comb
Ensure your clients are treating their wet hair with care this winter with our Wave Comb, the only tool we recommend (if combing is a must) to use gently on hair extensions and natural hair when wet.
Overall, as the teeth on a wide tooth comb are wide apart this can help ease frizziness and tangles in the hair without any damage.
- Gets rid of troublesome tangles
- Use in the shower to help distribute conditioner through mid-lengths to ends
- To be used gently on wet hair
- Prevents breakage
5. Brush & Blow™ Gift Box
Make sure that when your clients are drying their hair that they are doing this thoroughly. When wet, hair is more vulnerable and prone to breakage, therefore, this go-to-blow-drying accessory pack is essential for your retail space. Then, all your clients need is their favourite hair dryer and a heat protectant.
- Each pack contains: Brush & Blow™ Brush (x1), Sectioning Clips (x2), Pintail Comb (x1)
- Fastening box to keep the tools handy
- Brush & Blow™ brush is designed to help speed up drying time.
- Keeps sectioning neat
6. Travel Sizes
Don’t forget that we also have travel size options for some of our products. This includes but is not limited to some of the products that are winter essentials:
- Conditioner 100ml
- Miracle Mist 30ml
- Hair Oil 3ml
These are perfect for your space to cater for those clients who may be travelling throughout the festive period and want a travel-size version of their favourite products. Smaller bottles = more room for even more haircare/everything else. Sounds perfect to us!
Winter is coming.. So get your retail space ready to maximise the huge opportunity you have to keep your clients hair fabulous all season. Any questions? We are here to help so feel free to contact us. Also, don't forget to show off your retail spaces by tagging us in your posts @remicachet for a chance to be featured.