Hairsurance® offers an automatic extended product guarantee for those that purchase the correct and recommended haircare along with their desired hair extensions. This gives you peace of mind knowing that if any manufacturing fault develops it will be covered. We stand behind all of our products and whilst we can’t always guarantee that you will never experience an issue, we can guarantee that in the event of any unforeseen hair issues, we’ll ensure that it is resolved for you.
This extended product guarantee comes with 180 days of cover from the original date of purchase.
Hairsurance® will only activate and offer an extended guarantee if Remi Cachet aftercare products are purchased and used alongside the desired hair. This must include approximately 1L of shampoo, 1L of conditioner, and 100ml of hair oil within the 180 day period. You must be able to provide proof of purchase and sale for both the hair extensions and haircare.
Hairsurance® will cover the following manufacturing faults and/or defects:
Dry Hair; Tangling; Matting; Breakage; Shedding; Tip Breakdown; Tape Adhesive Issues; Colour Fading*; Faulty Materials or Workmanship.
To make a claim under Hairsurance® you need to do the following:
- Contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 180 days of purchase to report the fault and/or defect.
- A hair report form will be sent which needs to be completed in full within 7 days and returned to us.
- You must remove all of the hair extensions and they must be returned to us within 14 days after the initial report is submitted.
- Our team will examine the hair and conduct any necessary tests to determine if a manufacturing fault and/or defect exists.
- We will then contact you with further details and resolution.
- If the hair is deemed to have a manufacturing fault and/or defect then we shall, at our option, offer to repair, replace or refund the defective products.
- The cost of postage will be refunded.
- We are not liable for any costs incurred in the diagnosing, removal or reapplication of the hair and these will not be covered by Hairsurance®.
Hairsurance® will not cover the following faults and/or defects:
General wear and tear; Accidental damage or misuse; Damages caused by modifying, attempting to fix or otherwise altering the product (including colouring, toning, and products containing colouring agents); Damage caused by excessive heat; Discolouration caused by chlorine, hard water, products or any other that would cause discolouration; Colour Fading; Application issues; Damage caused by failing to follow aftercare guidance; Failure to follow manufacturer instructions.
Hairsurance® is subject to the following conditions:
- The hair must be fitted correctly and by a qualified hair extensionist in the relevant application method;
- Haircare must be followed in accordance with our aftercare advice;
- You must follow all relevant manufacturers instructions;
- You must have performed regular maintenance appointments and have followed correct techniques as defined within our training standards;
- The recommended and correct quantity of haircare product must have been purchased and used.
- Haircare products must have been sold to the wearer within 7 days of the initial fitting.
* Colour fading will only be deemed a manufacturing fault and/or defect if it occurs within the first 7 days after purchase; no other products must have been used and the colour fading must not have been caused by the user.